Headwraps / Head Scarves
Jas Fashion provides a wide range of headscarves and head wraps for women going through hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments or other medical conditions such as alopecia. Our headscarves and wraps are simple yet versatile, comfortable yet stylish, playful yet elegant. With the wide selection of headscarves for hair loss covering purposes, you are sure to find one scarf fits into your lifestyle and fashion taste, regardless of your age. Read more
DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEADSCARVES FOR HAIR LOSS COVERING PURPOSES
There are four major types of headscarves for head covering purposes.
- Oblong scarves: A rectangular-shaped scarf is the most versatile head covering piece. They can be wrapped around your head in so many different ways. They can be used over a beanie or a turban to create more interesting combinations.
- Triangular shaped scarves: They are usually worn by tying a knot at the back. The extra middle section from the triangle provides extra cover for the hairline at the back of your head, which is very useful after you lose your hair.
- Classic square scarves, such as bandanas: They are usually folded in half to form a triangle-shaped scarf. They are as good as a triangle scarf but with more volume.
- Pre-tied headscarves: They are an easy slip-on and ready-to-go solution for head covering purposes. It requires no tying skills.
BENEFITS OF CHEMO HEADSCARVES AND HEADWRAPS
Chemo headscarves are a great alternative head covering option when you go through hair loss during cancer treatments.
- It's a great fashion statement. Head scarves can give you a stylish and feminine look.
- Head scarves are also versatile. Tie the tails/ribbons in different ways for a different appearance or look.
- They are true one-size-fits-all headcovers. You don't have to worry about your head size. No matter if you have a petite head size or a very large head size, you can always make your own personalised fit.
- This chemo head wrap sufficiently covers your hairline better than other hats. A head scarf is also great for creating extra volume around the head and neck.
- Headscarves are an excellent long-term wardrobe investment. Headscarves are good for head covering, but they are great for hair control during the hair losing hair stage or the hair growing back phase. They can also be used for general fashion purposes.
ABOUT JAS FASHION CHEMO HEADSCARVES AND HEADWRAPS
- Jas Fashion chemo scarves are designed with comfort and functionality as the priority.
- All the scarf materials are carefully selected and tested so that they can be suitable for bald heads. They are all breathable and soft.
- The designs and patterns of Jas Fashion Headscarves and Head Wraps are stylish and fashionable.
- Jas Fashion offers accessories and hats to go with head scarves. By combining a scarf with a hat or a headband or a rosette, you can make numerous personalised combinations.
ABOUT JAS FASHION
Jas Fashion strives to provide the largest range of chemo headwear at affordable prices for Australian customers and customers worldwide. We are committed to provide products and services at high standards.
Jas Fashion offers a wide selection of headscarves and wraps in so many different styles and materials. You are sure to find a scarf that suits. Please feel free to contact us if you have any enquires.