Why You Need a Sleeping Cap
A sleeping cap provides numerous benefits to many people, including those going through chemotherapy or who experience hair loss. Modern night caps come in an array of designs so you can select the most suitable option for your requirements. At Jas Fashion, our sleeping hats come in a wide range of styles and soft material such as bamboo and cotton to help ensure you are comfortable while you sleep.
Benefits of Night Caps
There are various benefits to wearing a hat while you sleep, which include:
- Regulating your body temperature: You may not realise how much heat you lose through your head and significant hair loss can cause this heat expenditure to be even greater. You can prevent heat loss through your head by wearing a sleeping hat. This accessory can ensure you stay warm and snug at night. A breathable night hat will also help to regulate your temperature on hot nights as they can release the heat needed to regulate your body temperature and stop you from overheating.
- Preventing scalp irritation: Chemotherapy can make your scalp feel more sensitive, and a cap will give you an extra layer of softness between your head and the pillow. This soft barrier provides extra cushioning and can decrease discomfort and skin irritation on your scalp from your pillow.
- Avoiding hair tangle: Nightcaps are also helpful for people who have hair. Regardless of the length of your hair, a hat can prevent snags and tangles while you sleep. This advantage makes nightcaps cost-effective as you can wear them all year round, whether you have hair or not.
Tips Regarding a Sleeping Hat
Consider our tips for selecting the ideal night hat.
- Material: Select a hat made from breathable, soft and stretchy material. This fabric will ensure that it feels comfortable against your head while you sleep rather than an itchy or harsh material which is more likely to cause discomfort and keep you awake. The breathable material will regulate your body temperature. We have a selection of night hat styles made from quality material such as bamboo and cotton which is ideal for a sleeping cap.
- Size: Think about the ideal size for you as some people may not be bothered by a tight fit while others may prefer something a bit looser. You could buy two different types of hats such as our premium cotton slip-on sleep beanie that has a slouchier fit and our bamboo night cap hat liner to see which style you prefer.
- Colour: The colour or pattern of your nightcap may seem irrelevant when you think it will only be for sleeping. However, modern designs offer you the versatility of being able to wear your hat during the day so consider buying a cap that matches your outfits or personality.
Why Trust Jas Fashion Regarding Night Caps?
We have an extensive range of sleeping hats that are suitable for men and women. Our products are cost-effective and made to the highest standard with quality fabric. We process orders quickly and have excellent customer service. Contact us today for the perfect nightcap that gives you a comfortable sleep.