Cover your hair loss with Jas Fashion chemo headwear
Loosing hair can be a challenging chapter of our lives. Take this special time as an opportunity to give our life a twist of style with comfort.
Facing hair loss with confidence can be achieved with a simple and affordable headcover. Jas Fashion with many years of experience in the headwear industry, is here to help.
Our chemo headcovers are purposely designed and made for those with sensitive scalps. Our competitive prices and a wide range of styles have brought smiles to so many faces. We hope this little brochure may help you when you come to decide what headcover to wear. Please feel free to email us, and we will be happy to help.
Make Every Day a Beautiful Day!
Find a Wide Range of Chemo Headwear at Jas Fashion
Unless you are a cancer patient, you may never have given any thought to chemo headwear. However, many patients dealing with hair loss enjoy these items. They’ll help to keep your head covered, warm, and comfortable, and to give you a confidence boost. You can find a wide variety of cancer headwear at Jas Fashion.
Benefits of Chemo Headwear and Headscarves
If you are losing or have lost your hair because of cancer treatments, then you may choose to cover your head with a scarf, wrap, cap, or turban. Many people in this situation select headwear for numerous reasons, including:
- To keep loose hair from collecting in unwanted places. As you shed hair, it will naturally collect on your pillow, in your sink, on the floor, and on your clothes – all the places that you don’t want it. You can eliminate this issue by using a head wrap of some type.
- To look and feel their best. If you want to rock a bald head, go for it! Today, people are more accepting than ever of each other’s differences (and if they aren’t, so what). However, many women do find that they feel more comfortable with an attractive head covering instead, and that’s completely fine, too.
- To stay warmer. Especially at night, during the winter, or in an air-conditioned room, you may find that your new lack of hair makes you feel colder than you are accustomed to. Until your tresses fill back in, keeping your head covered can help you stay warmer and comfier.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Headcovers and Head Scarves for Cancer Patients
If you’re like many people, you may start your search for chemo headwear before your treatments even begin. That’s a smart move that allows you to be prepared as soon as you feel you need a scarf, hat, or turban. However, if you buy the wrong ones, they’ll sit unused instead of being enjoyed. Here are a few common mistakes to avoid to end up loving what you buy.
- Refusing to buy from a chemo headwear retailer. Cancer patients often don’t want to feel like cancer patients, so they look for regular hats and scarves instead of shopping with a retailer who designed headwear for this purpose. However, if you go this route, you’re likely to end up with items that are too hot or uncomfortable or don’t offer enough neck coverage.
- Buying uncomfortable scarves and hats. If you’ve only worn hats over your hair before, then you may not have considered the unique needs you now have for soft, seamless, comfortable headwear. Watch for seams on the inside as well as features such as Velcro that might irritate your sensitive scalp.
- Playing it safe when it comes to colour. Of course, if you favour black, white, and neutral tones, then choose your headwear to match. On the other hand, don’t be afraid to play around with bright, sunny colours. Look for shades that complement your eyes, skin tone, or favourite makeup. Then accessorise with earrings for an extra dose of cheer.
About Jas Fashion
At Jas Fashion, we offer a variety of scarves, hats, and turbans for cancer patients designed to suit your unique needs. We are passionate about providing high-quality products at wholesale prices to suit most any budget. We are a customer-oriented business offering excellent service and fast turnaround times Australia-wide. If you’re looking for comfortable, stylish, and affordable chemo headwear, contact us today.