Service Update Due to Covid-19
Jas Fashion > 23 March 2020
Dearest Friends of Jas Fashion,
In this troubling and unprecedented time, our hearts go out to all who are affected by the COVID-19 virus, and the wellbeing of all our customers.
While keeping our high standard of our services, the health and safety of employees, customers and community is our top priority.
Here I’d like to share with you some of the initiatives Jas Fashion has implemented to support you and our community at this time.
- To do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19, we have paused Store-Pickup Service for online orders.
- Visit restrictions have been placed on our warehouse. No walk-in customers will be accepted onto the site.
- We have extended our online customer service to make it 7 days a week, remotely. We are here when you need us.
- All our online orders will be processed on a timely basis as usual.
- We will continue to uphold our strict hygiene practices, and have implemented additional precautionary measures - Our workers’ hands are sanitised before handling any goods, packing slips and packaging material.
- We are working closely with our designers, factories, and other suppliers, as well as courier companies. We are constantly reviewing our Pandemic Plan to ensure any potential impact on our customers is minimized.
- We know that these are confusing and tough times for all of us, and our thoughts are with everyone as we get through this together.
Should you have any other questions about our operations and procedures during this period, please feel free to contact us.
Here are a link about Covid-19 which may provide more information for you:
Jas Fashion Team