Fishnet Pantyhose Care Instruction
How to protect pantyhose / tights from runs and snags
1) Put lotion on your feet and legs just before putting the pantyhose on;
2) Do not pull them on. Roll them up and then slide them over your feet and legs. One foot / leg a time. i.e. Instead of pulling at them to drag them up your legs, scrunch them from the hip to toe and then gently work them up your legs;
3) Buy the next size up instead of the smaller size;
4) Freezing your pantyhose before you wear them the first time extends their life;
5) Be sure your toenails are trimmed and filed. If you have sharp hand nails, please wear gloves to handle your tights;
Tip: A small drop of clear nail polish will stop frayed tights/pantyhose from unravelling or running more.