Knitwear Care Instructions
Knitwear has always been one of our main products. Jas Fashion carries a wide range of products in knitwear such as beanies, headbands, gloves and scarves. Knitwear is a winter essential for men, women and kids. It is a great wardrobe staple to complete your winter outfits.
Your wardrobe favourite knitwear can last quite a few winters if you look after it properly. Our designs are made from fine and delicate yarns. Please take care when handling.
For any knitted items, please:
- Check the knitwear completely before washing for any loose threads, snags or ripped seams
- Hand wash with warm or cold water with a gentle detergent only to prevent unravelling and pilling. You may like to soak the item for 5-10 minutes before you wash the item to get the best result.
- Reshape your knitwear item and lay flat to air dry in shade. Make sure to remove water by pressing or squeezing the wet item. DO NOT wring it.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- DO NOT hang. Please store flat.